IGS Winners Circle Promotion – Official Rules
Valid at 205 Illinois Gaming Systems participating locations listed at igspromotion.com
Updated promotion period: February 1 - March 10
Win 1 of 505 prizes!
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE, INCLUDING PLAY OF VGTs, WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. Odds are entirely dependent upon number of entries.
2. SPONSORS: Illinois Gaming Systems (IGS), located at 1864 High Grove Lane, Suite 108, Naperville, IL 60540 and 206 licensed IGS establishments listed at igspromotion.com.
3. PROMOTION OVERVIEW: Illinois Gaming Systems’ Winners Circle promotion is being held at 205 participating IGS gaming locations in Illinois. Participants can enter at any participating location via a digital entry form on a tablet kiosk.
On November 18, all participating establishment entries will be combined, and 125 winners will be drawn to receive a Level 1 prize of their choice valued between $50-$160. There are 19 options to choose from:
Hamilton Beach 4 slice toaster, Brentwood 5-speed mixer, Coleman 70 qt. cooler, Weston Deep fryer, Pandora sparkling studs, Caterina Italia 4.5 CCTW tennis bracelet, TCL soundbar, Bulova TFX men’s watch, Amazon Fire Tablet 7, $50 Pottery Barn gift card, $50 Kohl’s gift card, $50 Home Depot gift card, JLab Air True wireless earbuds, FitBit Inspire 2 smartwatch, Farberware 17 piece copper cookware set, Robinson Conway 50 piece flatware set, Elite 4 qt. air fryer, Kansas City Steak Company 4- 5.5 lb. boneless ham package.
On February 17, all participating establishment entries will be combined, and 150 winners will be drawn to receive a Level 2 prize of their choice valued between $80 - $195. There are 19 options to choose from:
Burberry Brit Sheer 3.4 oz. perfume, Versace Eros 3.4 oz. cologne, Voyager Night Rider electric scooter, Hanover pyramid tabletop propane heater, Ulta $75 gift card, Lowe’s $75 gift card, Target $75 gift card, Hamilton Beach indoor grill, Fuji Instax Mini 9 bundle, Kansas City Steak Company spiral ham package, Amazon Echo Show 5, Dansk Kisco 16 piece dinnerware set, Sun Joe blower/vacuum/mulcher, GPX Bluetooth projector, Capresso espresso machine, Eureka PowerSpeed upright vacuum, Lacoste Moon men’s watch, Polaroid 24” TV, Canon all-in-one printer.
On February 24, all participating establishment entries will be combined, and 205 winners (1 winner at each participating location will be drawn to receive a Level 3 prize of their choice valued between $195 - $315. There are 19 options to choose from:
Michael Kors Jet Set leather tote bag, $100 Target gift card, $100 Amazon gift card, Taiga 27 qt. cooler, Snow Joe 18” snow blower, Michael Kors Portia rose gold watch, DeWalt drill/driver set, Honeywell smart thermostat, Cambridge freestanding fireplace, Calphalon 15 piece cutlery set, Bose SoundSport wireless headphones, Citizens Axiom men’s watch, EcoVac robot vacuum, Antwerp Royal .10 carat stud earrings, Landmann 27” electric smoker, TCL 32” HD smart TV, Shark Life-Away upright vacuum, Sonos One Smart speaker, Ring video doorbell 3.
On March 3, all participating establishment entries will be combined, and 15 winners will be drawn to each receive $1,000 cash. Total value of the combined cash prizes is $15,000.
On March 10, all participating establishment entries will be combined, and 10 winners will be drawn to each receive $2,500 cash. Total value of the combined cash prizes is $25,000.
Collectively there will be 480 physical prizes ($67,000 in value) and 25 cash prizes (totaling $40,000) awarded wherein total cash value of all prizes is approximately $107,000. Participants are permitted to only win one prize from each of the four drawings, per participating location. Participants may enter once per hour at any participating location. For a list of participating locations, visit igspromotion.com.
4. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to individuals who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older (“Eligible Entrants”). The following are ineligible to participate in the Promotion and/or to win a prize, even if they otherwise meet the definition of an Eligible Entrant: employees, officers, directors, agents, successors and assignees of Illinois Gaming Systems or any of the 205 participating establishments or any promotional agency involved with this promotion, its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, its advertising agencies and any promotional companies involved in any way with the Promotion (all of the above italicized entities collectively referred to herein as “Promotion Parties”.) Immediate family members (defined as spouse, parent, child, sibling, or grandparent; whether biological adoptive, step or in-law) and those living in the same household (defined as those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence as the Eligible Entrant at any time during the Promotion Period) of such employees, officers, directors, agents, successors and assignees are prohibited from participating in the promotion at the participating establishment in which the immediate family member is employed; they may, however, enter at any other participating establishment so as long as immediate family is not employed there. Void elsewhere and wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
In order to enter the Promotion, participants will be required to complete a digital entry form to include their name and phone number; email address is optional. Participants must also agree to the terms and conditions. By entering the Promotion, participants agree to their contact information being used by IGS and/or participating establishments for future communications via email or SMS text message.
5. PROMOTION DATES: The Promotion will begin at Participating Establishments on Monday, February 1, 2021 at 7:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) and will end on close of business March 10, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Entry Period”). The entry period to win 1 of 125 Level One prizes will end with the first drawing on November 18. The entry period to win 1 of 150 Level 2 prizes will end with the drawing on February 17. The entry period to win 1 of 205 Level 3 prizes will end with the drawing on February 24. The entry period to win 1 of 15 $1,000 cash prizes will end with the drawing on March 3. The entry period to win 1 of 10 $2,500 cash prizes end with the drawing on March 10.
Prizes are not transferable and prize substitutions are not allowed, except Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value of featured prize becomes unavailable. No more than the maximum number of advertised prizes will be awarded. Winners are responsible for all taxes resulting from the acceptance of a prize. Winners of prizes $599 and up will receive a 1099 IRS Tax form for the value of the Prize as stated in these Official Rules. Prizes are limited solely to those items explicitly set forth herein and shall not include any and all other expenses, incidentals or taxes that may arise out of the winner’s receipt of this prize. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded.
All drawing winners must claim their prizes by March 31, 2021 or they will be forfeited. Winners will be required to complete a prize claim form and W9 form (for prizes $599 and up) provided by the participating establishment in order to receive their prize.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE DELIVERY: Upon the first three random drawings (November 18, February 17 and February 24) winners will be notified via email or mobile SMS based on what they provided on their entry form, via fulfillment company, AllStar Incentive Marketing. Winners will receive a voucher code via email and/or mobile SMS and be directed to choose and redeem their prize at www.igsprizes.com. AllStar Incentive Marketing will handle all fulfillment and distribution of the Level 1, 2 and 3 prizes.
IGS and participating locations are not responsible for lost or stolen voucher codes, inaccurate email or mobile numbers provided, damaged prizes or anything associated with the physical prizes.
For any issues with shipping, tracking, damaged/defective product, please reach out AllStar Incentive Marketing Award HQ directly by one of the following methods. Customer support is available 8AM – 8PM (EST) Monday through Friday. Any voicemail or email will be answered upon next normal business hours.
Phone: 800-330-7800 (there is a voicemail setup to leave a message)
To receive updated information on order progress and tracking, winners must enter a valid email address while entering shipping information on the prize portal website, you will receive an email within 24 hours confirming your selection. Please view the shipping address to verify that all information is correct. Most items typically ship within one week. Shipping and tax are included in the value of the prize.
Upon each random drawing for cash prizes (March 3 and March 10) winners will be notified by the participating establishment in which they won or via an IGS representative within two days.
Winners will receive their prize via check from IGS. IGS is not responsible for inaccurate information provided by winner or checks that are lost or stolen.
Winners will be notified they won within two days of the drawing. Winners of all prizes will be announced at igspromotion.com within two days of the drawings.
If winner is determined to be ineligible or if the Entry Form is not completed as required by these Official Rules, an alternate winner may be selected from the remaining eligible entries received for that drawing.
7. CONDITIONS: Payment of all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners will be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent. Failure or refusal to execute the release will result in winner forfeiting the prize. Photo identification and social security number of the Grand Prize winner may also be required in order to collect the prize. By participating in the contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and to sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize. Cash prize winners must accept delivery of prize from sponsor, or as otherwise instructed by sponsor, via check. All other costs related to prize delivery and acceptance is the responsibility of winner including but not limited to all federal state and local taxes. All properly claimed prizes will be awarded. Prizes are non-transferable and no prize substitution allowed, except at sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to revise or end the promotion at any time.
Pursuant to the liability release and prize claim form, the winners will agree to hold Illinois Gaming Systems, participating establishments, its licensee, their affiliated companies and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest. Sponsors reserve the right in its sole discretion to modify the Official Rules and dates at any time for any reason. By participating in this contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules, any modifications thereof, and by all other rules imposed by management. No purchase is necessary. Purchase does not increase chances of winning. The contest is void where prohibited. Failure to comply with the Official Rules may result in a contestant's disqualification, at the sole discretion of the Sponsors. Sponsors are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of a prize. Copies of the written Official Rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at Participating Locations or by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to Illinois Gaming Systems, 1864 High Grove Lane, Suite 108, Naperville, IL 60540.
8. GENERAL: All federal, state, municipal and local laws and regulations apply. Any attempted entry or redemption that is not in compliance with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Promotion in its entirety, including forfeiture of any prizes, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or stolen cash prizes. By participating in the Promotion, participants agree to the terms set forth in these Official Rules and to all decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion. All expenses on receipt and use of prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. By entering the Promotion and/or accepting a prize, winners agree to indemnify, release and hold harmless the Promotion Parties (as previously defined), and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, contractors, and representatives (collectively “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, costs, expenses, damages, rights, claims, actions, and losses (collectively “Losses”) of any kind incurred in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation for or from (a) the acceptance, possession, use or mis-use of any prize, and/or (b) claims relating to rights of publicity, rights of privacy or defamation. The Released Parties are not responsible for (a) lost, late, incomplete, damaged, illegible, misdirected, inaccurate, undelivered, or lost Entry Forms; and (b) errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Promotion or awarding of prizes. Illinois Gaming Systems reserves the right to make changes to this promotion at any time and without notice.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER LEGAL/EQUITABLE REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW (AND TO DISQUALIFY SUCH PERSON FROM THE PROMOTION, IF APPLICABLE).
By accepting a prize, each participant grants to Sponsor, and anyone designated by Sponsor, the right to use his/her name, likeness, prize won, hometown, quote(s), and biographical information, for promotional or other lawful purposes, in perpetuity, in any media now known or hereafter developed, without further permission or compensation, except where prohibited by law. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the entire Promotion, part of the Promotion, or to modify the Promotion for any reason, including without limitation if fraud destroys the integrity of the Promotion or any portion thereof, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted at Participating Locations and/or online at igspromotion.com, and such notice shall be deemed sufficient.
9. DISPUTE RESOLUTION/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited by law, participants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by an action in state or federal court located in the State of Illinois; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will a participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participants hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of a participant in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to the conflicts of law doctrine of any jurisdiction.
10. FACEBOOK DISCLOSURE. Although this Sweepstakes may be advertised on the Facebook pages of either Sponsor or another, this Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participants are providing their information to Sponsor and not to Facebook. The information a Participant provides will only be used by Sponsor. By entering, Participants provide a complete release of Facebook from any and all responsibilities implied or provided by Sponsor and that this Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
11. WINNER’S LIST: For the names of the Promotion winners (prizes valued $500 and over), send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to March 20, 2021.